At Eliot Bank School we are extremely proud of our school uniform. We believe that a school uniform is important. Our uniform policy can be accessed using the link below:
All children must wear the uniform and we encourage them to maintain a good standard of clean and tidy dress in school.
Children at Eliot Bank must wear our school uniform. Our uniform consists of:
- A sweatshirt or cardigan with the Eliot Bank logo;
- A white polo-shirt (Eliot Bank logo optional);
- Grey school trousers, skirt or pinafore;
- Tights may be worn underneath a skirt or pinafore, but no leggings;
- Sensible shoes/trainers;
- own choice of coats, jackets etc. suited to the season; and
- Eliot Bank book bag or rucksack with Eliot Bank logo.
- Children are not allowed to wear jewellery except for a small wrist watch and stud earrings.
PE Kit: Children in Reception and Years 1-6 require a kit which they can change into for PE.
- Plain white, round neck short-sleeved t-shirt and plain navy shorts.
- Autumn Term: plain white, round neck short-sleeved t-shirt and plain navy tracksuit bottoms or joggers and thier school sweatshirt (if it is cold) & velcro fastening trainers.
- Spring & Summer Term: plain white, round neck short-sleeved t-shirt and plain navy shorts & velcro fastening trainers.