Children at Eliot Bank must wear our school uniform. Our uniform consists of:
- A sweatshirt or cardigan with the Eliot Bank logo
- A white polo-shirt (Eliot Bank logo optional)
- Grey school trousers, skirt or pinafore*
- Sensible shoes/trainers
- Children are not allowed to wear jewellery except for a small wrist watch and stud earrings
*Tights may be worn underneath a skirt or pinafore, but no leggings.
Children in Reception and Years 1-6 require a kit which they can change into for PE.
- For indoor PE, children need to wear a plain white, round neck short-sleeved t-shirt and plain navy shorts.
- For outdoor PE, they will wear their indoor PE kit t-shirt, and may wear navy tracksuit bottoms or joggers. If it’s cold, they can wear their school sweatshirt.
- They will also need plimsolls or trainers.
Please ensure that all items brought into school are labelled so that if they are mislaid we are able to return them via your child’s class.