Children at Eliot Bank must wear our school uniform. Our uniform consists of:
- An Eliot Bank sweatshirt or cardigan.
- White polo shirt (Eliot Bank logo optional)
- Grey ‘school’ trousers, skirt or pinafore.
- Tights (black or grey). Leggings can be worn underneath a skirt or pinafore (black/grey)
- Sensible shoes/trainers (no Crocs please).
- Own choice of coat/jacket suited to the season
- Children are not allowed to wear jewelry except for a small wrist watch and stud earrings.
Please ensure that all items brought into school are labelled so that if they are mislaid we are able to return them via your child's class.
Children in Years 1-6 require a kit which they can change into for PE.
This kit should be labelled with your child's name and sent to school in a bag which can stay in class all half term.
Reception children have only indoor PE and this is done in knickers and vests.
|Indoor||Shorts and short sleeved t-shirt||Shorts and short sleeved t-shirt|
|Outdoor||Tracksuit and Velcro fastening trainers or plimsolls||Shorts and short sleeved t-shirt & Velcro fastening trainers or plimsolls|