Start date: September 2018
Contract type: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: L25 (£78,498) – L31 (£89,742) with scope for negotiation relevant to experience
The Executive Headteacher post offered is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and inspiring candidate. We are seeking a proven leader who has the vision and skills to take the federation forward to its next stage of development, building on the platform established in 2010.
We are an outward facing federation that prides itself on its collaboration with, and support for, other schools.
Our departing Executive Headteacher has been instrumental in delivering the initial vision and strategy, creating a wonderful platform to deliver the best possible provision to the children of our local communities.
Whilst each school has retained its unique identity, the federation is built on a set of clear principles and teaching and learning strategies which run across both schools and underpin everything we do. We are immensely proud of our schools. They are a key component of our multi-cultural and diverse local areas. Every effort is focused on ensuring that every child is provided the opportunity and support to fulfil their potential.
We are looking for candidates:
- Who believe that every child deserves the best possible education and opportunities that we can provide.
- With excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Who has a track record on school to school support.
- Who embrace the concept of the federation and can drive a strategy with enthusiasm to motivate and inspire staff and pupils.
- Who has a vision for the future of the federation.
- Who can plan, communicate and implement innovation and change.
The Federation offers:
- Highly skilled, motivated and committed staff offering a challenging, creative and stimulating curriculum.
- Thriving schools with strong external links in the immediate community and beyond.
- Opportunities to work beyond the federation.
- A secure welcoming environment with a focus on nurturing all abilities.
- Support from a governing body that shares in the federation’s ethos.
Visits to School: Week Commencing: 19th February 2018 - Please contact Anne-Marie Küҫükkaramuklu (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 020 8690 0704) in the Gordonbrock school office to arrange a visit.
Closing Date: 12 noon 23rd February 2018 - Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com.
Shortlisting Date: Week Commencing 26th February 2018
Interview Date: 5th March 2018