Your Local Children’s Centre at Eliot Bank and Kelvin Grove
The staff at the Children’s Centre can give individual advice and support about a wide range of issues including housing, employment, benefit entitlement and debt advice. Our Centre Leader, Kim Ward, and her team, can offer expert help and guidance.
The Children’s Centre operates across two sites, one at Eliot Bank and one at Kelvin Grove. A range of services and sessions are run including:
- Job Club – get help returning to work including writing applications and CVs, accessing training and understanding childcare options.
- Learn Direct – improve qualifications such as Basic Maths and Literacy.
- Health Visitor Clinics – advice and support with baby and toddler development, get up to date with immunisations.
- Midwife clinics – ante and post natal checks and support.
- Parenting courses – for specific problems or more general advice.
- ESOL – classes to develop speaking, reading and writing English.
- Play sessions and drop ins for parents and childminders.
To find out what’s on and when click on one of the images below; the times of sessions are subject to change so please check before you come to avoid disappointment.
Eliot Bank & Kelvin Grove Children’s Centre Leaflet
For further information you can visit one of our sites or give us a call.
Eliot Bank Site – Thorpewood Avenue, SE26 4BU – 0208 314 7410
Kelvin Grove Site – Kirkdale, SE26 4BB – 0208 613 0172